Car Stereo Help Removal Guide
|'90-93+ Infiniti Q45 Rear Seat Removal for BOSE Amplifier and Speaker Removal and Installation|
WE REPAIR FACTORY INFINITI
RADIOS AND AMPLIFIERS
'90-93+ Infiniti Q45 Rear Seat Removal for BOSE Amplifier and Speaker Removal and Installation
|1) Pull two tabs at front edge of bottom
2) Pull front edge of seat cushion up releasing back edge and remove.
|1) Remove screws at both ends of upper cushion.|
|1) Lower center arm rest.
2) Release cover from center arm rest.
|1) Remove two exposed screws.
2) Lift rear seat cushion straight up releasing tabs from hooks and remove rear seat cushion.
|1) Release center brake light assembly.|
|1) Disconnect connector and remove.
*NOTE - When reinstalling rear deck cover, be sure to feed this connector back through panel.
|1) Lift rear deck cover, releasing clips and remove.|
|1) Remove four screws securing each Bose
speaker with amplifier to rear deck.
2) Lift rear Bose speaker and amplifier from deck, disconnect connector.
3) See our Shipping page and Free Repair Estimates.
|*NOTE - Check center dust covers on speakers, if they are loose speakers will sound distorted with bass at higher volumes. Glue!|
If you have
found these pages to be helpful, please
|Rear Bose Speakers, 6 X 9's, sound distorted at higher volumes?|
About Us | BOSE repair | FAQ | Shipping | Top 10 | Car Stereo Repair Home | Car Stereo Removal
Stereo Repair, Inc.
PHONE (407)327-5033, GOT QUESTIONS?
Normal Business Monday Thru Friday 9am to 5pm EST
Home page www.carstereohelp.com